Monday, June 20, 2011

Rock N Roll Gas Station - Radio Free Weehawken


Week of June 21, 2011

Listen:

BlowupRadio.com:
Thurs 10 pm
Sundays 7 pm
Mondays 6 pm
-------------------------
ThePenguinRocks.com
Mondays 1 & 8 pm
Tuesdays 7 pm



Blotto - I Wanna Be A Lifeguard
Slickee Boys - When I Go To The Beach
Shonen Knife - Rockaway Beach
Wavves - King Of The Beach
Less Than Jake - Goodbye, Mr. Personality
Patches & Gretchen - No Proof of Life on Mars
Chris Cubeta & The Liars Club - Iana
King Owl - You Aren't My Morning Sunshine
Love Assassin - Mr. Carsons
Treadmill Trackstar - Drag The River
Val Emmich - Don't Wanna Go Home
Rick Barry - All Of Your Mistakes Have Names
Squeeze - Another Nail In My Heart
Sundelles - Me & You
SHAPES - I Don't Belong Here (Leap)
Strong Killings - Licked, Nicked

No comments:

Post a Comment